|The "ValidateAndSubmit action is designed to save you time and enable you to do pretty advanced form validation without writing a single line of code. This action offers you the following features:
- The ValidateAndSubmit action validates text fields, password fields, radio button groups and popup lists.
- Custom error messages. Use your own words and/or your own language.
- Form elements with errors are color marked for easy detection. (NN6, IE4+)
- Use any color you like, or no color at all.
- The user will get an alert message with a list of errors and an indication of what caused them.
- The ValidateAndSubmit action uses regular expressions to perform tests on e-mail addresses.
- The ValidateAndSubmit action searches the form for empty fields.
- The ValidateAndSubmit action performs tests on phone numbers.
- Use lists of fields that you want to have checked. One field can be in several lists.
- The form is validated up on submission, a method that is much safer, and less prone to errors, than runtime validation.
- New in version 1.3 is the validation of fields by matching the content. Very useful if you want to verify an email address by letting the user type it twice.
Buy here and get the password to open the downloaded file.
Download Windows version. (.zip file, manual included)
Download Mac version. (.sit file, manual included)
Pay and get your password here!
Download info and the "manual"! (PDF 65k)